Qcenz Limited Warranty
July 16, 2018 By admin
Qcenz Limited Warranty Terms & Conditions
- Warranty period is 1 year from the date of invoice. The applicable terms & conditions along with exclusion clauses are mentioned below.
- This warranty is confined to the first purchaser of the product only. Proof of Purchase is a pre-requisite to claim warranty.
- The warranty does not cover external accessories not supplied by Quarkifi Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- The warranty is issued at Bengaluru, and courts at Bengaluru shall have exclusive jurisdiction over matters covered or flowing from this warranty.
- No dealer/distributor/channel partner/retailer has authority to vary the terms of above warranty.
- It is the sole responsibility of the customer to provide necessary support to the company if the installation location to be installed is not suitable for the installer or the service engineer to reach.
- Repair or replacement will be carried out through the company’s service centre or its authorized service centre or its dealer’s service centre.
- In the event of repairs/replacement of any part(s) of the unit, this warranty will thereafter continue and remain in force only for the unexpired period of the warranty. Moreover, the time taken for repair/replacement and in transit whether under the warranty or otherwise shall not be excluded from the warranty period.
- The company or its authorized service centre/ service dealer, reserves the right to retain any part(s) or component(s) replaced at its discretion in the event of a defect noticed in the equipment during the warranty period.
- The company’s obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing or providing replacement of part(s), which are found to be defective.
- The concerned service centre will advise the customer whether to effect the repair at site or it’s service centre.
- This warranty will automatically terminate on the expiry of the warranty period as specified in the warranty table, even if the product or part may not be in use for any time during the warranty period for any reason.
- Where a repair is not possible or not commercially viable, Quarkifi Technologies Pvt. Ltd. may replace the product with a new or refurbished product of similar functionality.
Warranty Exclusion Clause
Qcenz product warranty will be considered void if any or all of the below conditions / clauses is met or holds true.
- Repairs or product modifications have been carried out by unauthorized service organizations or persons.
- The unit shall be operated at input voltage and frequency as per the user manual. Any failure due to voltage / fluctuation beyond specified tolerance will not be covered under warranty.
- If the product has not been installed, operated, maintained or used in accordance with the instructions and / or specifications given in the Operating Instruction Booklet provided with the product.
- Defects due to cause beyond control like lightning, abnormal voltage, power surges and dips, fire, natural disaster, transportation or water logging.
- Tampering or altering the unit by removing or replacing any of its components.
- The product does not function properly due to problems with access to, or connection with service providers, such as interruptions in the internet, faulty WI-FI modem.
- Any defects, damage, malfunction or failure resulting from alterations, accident, misuse, abuse (viz scratches on screen, using liquids to clean etc.), fire, liquid spillage, miss-adjustment of controls, use on an incorrect voltage, power surges and dips, thunderstorm activity, acts of God, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorized repairs by any persons, exposure to abnormally corrosive conditions, improper installation, repair or maintenance or entry by any insect, vermin or foreign object in the Product.
- Consequential or resulting liability, damage or loss to property or life arising directly or indirectly out of any defect in the product. The company’s obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repair of defective parts only under the warranty period.
- Damage caused by transportation and handling, including scratches, dents, chips, and/or other damage to the finish of your product, unless such damage results from defect in materials or workmanship and is reported within fifteen (15) days of purchase.
- Warranty does not cover repair of any external accessories supplied by some other manufacturer.